Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy May!

Here it is, the first day of May. Can you believe four months have gone by already this year? F'ing crazy I'm telling ya. As you saw (or maybe haven't seen yet), I posted my goals for May last night. I'm ready for this month. It's going to be good. April was pretty good. I want the good to continue. So here I go, starting my journey through yet another month.
Less than three weeks til school's out. :)
A month until the pool opens.
Nervous? Yes.
Can I get through this month without any major problems? Yes...hopefully.
Will I lose weight? I sure as hell hope so.
Oh that reminds me. I weighed in this morning at 107.6. :) I am back on track.
I can do this. So can you!

2 words from my listeners:

americaneaglelove said...

Time is passing like crazy! Not fast enough though, 6 more weeks until school is out for me! Good luck, I know you can reach your goals! :)

SilentNightmare said...

Makes me smile to see such a positive post *hugs*

Post a Comment