Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mexican food and custard

Fuck.My.Life.
I did so good today food-wise until it came to dinner. I gorged myself on a tostada and half an enchilada (both were vegetarian). Plus I had chips and salsa. I felt so full and so gross. I wanted to purge so bad. One of my strongest urges in awhile. :( I didn't though so it's all good I guess. But not really because now I'm stuck with at least 2 pounds of Mexican food in me. To top it off, I had a frozen custard afterwards. Lack of self-control = motherfucking FAT ASS!! I can't believe myself. I don't know why I thought I could eat that much and be okay with it. I am NOT okay with it. I am disgusted, pissed, furious that I ate so much. I'll be back above 108 tomorrow, not that I'll be able to know for sure since I don't have my scale. I guess I'll find out the damage on Monday.
I met up with my friends. It was okay. We walked around the mall twice and ran some errands. We were going to see a movie but E didn't want to see it so we just changed the plans (hence walking around the mall a second time).
I got a new top. I almost got a new dress but it was too expensive ($30). I really liked it though. My mom said it was a different color on me. I thought it looked cute. Oh well. I still got the top I liked so it was all good.
I don't know. I guess that's all for my day. Night loves.

Positives:
-I met up with my friends.
-I got a cute new top.

Yeah, I jacked this from someone else's blog but it summarizes my crazy mind.

4 words from my listeners:

americaneaglelove said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, you can fix the setbacks and you showed amazing self-control when you didn't purge. Walking around the mall is one of my passions, and it burns a good amount of calories! Maybe when the dress goes on sale, you can buy it as a treat for yourself, you deserve it. :) What color was it? I'm currently in love with white or navy blue dresses. Stay strong, stay beautiful!

SilentNightmare said...

Low on words but thinking abut you hun. Take gentle care of yourself *hugs*

Mich said...

Don't beat yourself up too bad--we all have our bad days, plus it sounds like most of what you ate was pretty healthy. All veggie, at least. :D

Hope you have a good Sunday. <3

AlwaysStriving said...

I'm tremendously proud of you for not purging. You're amazing. I admire you so much. Congrats on your new top, I bet its stunning. xx

Post a Comment