Saturday, May 7, 2011

better

Thanks for your concern and kind comments. I wass able to get through the night safely. I'm feeling better now. I don't really know what happened to cause that. I know it's happened to me before. I just don't know why. But it's all okay now.
I'm meeting my friends in about an hour and a half. 0.o I'm not happy with my weight. Even though I ate less than 1000 calories yesterday, I gained .8 pounds. It's like WTF?! So now I'm 107.4. Grrr. fat ass. I want to be 105 when I go to see my therapist on Wednesday. I'm sure she laughs when I tell her I have an eating disorder. I'm obviously much too fat for that. I wonder if she can even tell I've lost 13 pounds since I started seeing her. That's really not much. I should be way below where I am considering I've been at this since August. fucking pig.
Okay, I guess that's all.
Oh wait. I'm spending the night with my mom since tomorrow is Mother's Day (in the USA anyways). I'm taking my laptop but I'm not sure what all I'll be doing tonight/tomorrow so not sure on posting.
Okay, that's really all.

3 words from my listeners:

AlwaysStriving said...

I'm so glad that things are better!! I hope that your Mother's Day with your mom goes well. I'm sorry you had a shitty weigh-in this morning. You're still so tiny and beautiful. I ended up binging and purging after 9 pm last night...possibly even twice I can't really remember...so I feel you. Maybe it is just temporary weight. When I started the ABC diet and was going ...I gained weight at first and then it started melting off of me. So maybe your melt is coming :-) <3

SilentNightmare said...

I wish i knew what to say hun *hugs*

Anonymous said...

i hope you have a good time with your friends. you therapist most certainly would not be thinking any of those thoughts, that is just your ED thoughts taking over. try to keep positive hun, and have a good time with your mum as well.
love.X

Post a Comment