Tuesday, May 3, 2011

it's a

fat day, a big gross totallydisgusting fat day. I have eaten like a pig. It would have been okay had I not felt nauseous this morning and had to eat. (I really don't understand why not eating makes me nauseous sometimes) Then after my biology class, I bought a Snickers bar (280)! It's like what the FUCK? Why would you do that? I proceeded to eat it before entering my next class. Came home and what did I do? I ate a bowl of cereal (160). Then I decided that wasn't enough so I had some strawberry dessert thing from Easter (it was probably bad but it still tasted okay so who knows?). I have no clue how many calories were in that so I'll say 200. fucking fat ass! This was supposed to be a good day. Tuesdays/Thursdays are supposed to be my days where I only eat a 90-100 calorie snack and then dinner. But did I do that today? No. Why? Because I'm a fat ass. So right now I'm feeling like shit. I can't wait to go for a run tonight with my mom. Maybe I should go on two. Yeah, I think I'll do one now. Later.

5 words from my listeners:

Anonymous said...

Aww sweetie sorry to hear you feel so rubbish but you're not a fat ass, and that's seriously not a lot of calories. Although you limit yourself to 90-100 on tuesdays, try to not expect too much from yourself or pressurise yourself because your body cannot cope at that little calories.

Sorry though that you feel down, I hope you feel better soon, :[ take care, xxxx

americaneaglelove said...

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're still under 700 calories and you're going for a run, which means you'll still have some weight loss! :) Tomorrow is a new day and you can restrict a little more if you want to make up for today. It's okay to eat a little snack if you're feeling nauseous, strawberries always help! I hope you feel better, stay beautiful! :)

AlwaysStriving said...

I hope you feel better. Love you, beautiful <3

DietCokePlease said...

YOUR NOT A FAT ASS. You are beautiful! You were still under daily recommended amount and your running twice! Thats defo gona be some weight loss. Feel better and remember chin up xxx

SilentNightmare said...

When you ate the snicker bar where you craving Sugar?your body does that when its not getting enough nutrients. Also feeling sick if you don't eat is kind of normal its your stomach acids steering up making you feel sick. *hugs*

Post a Comment