Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Well, it wasn't exactly the best day for my mom. My little sister is sick. She was running a temperature of 104. That's super high considering her average body temp is below 98.6 (the average human body temp). She threw up a couple of times and was so cold. We couldn't let her have any more blankets though. She had goose bumps. Poor girl. I hope you feel better Squirt!
We watched movies/tv all day: Step Up, Step Up 2, National Treasure 2, and Disney Channel. Fun stuff. No really, it was. :)
My mom made her own pancake breakfast. I had four pancakes with regular syrup so that was probably around 450. Plus I had a small glass of OJ (65). Wow fat ass. That's a lot for one meal. I had Ramen Noodles for lunch (380). I had two sweet teas from the gas station so at least 300.
We went to my aunt's house to celebrate Mother's Day with my family, her family, and my grandparents. I didn't eat anything. I know I should have but it was just like the food turned me off. I was kind of scared of it. I kept noticing how big people seemed. I was judging my own family and I feel horrible about it. I'm such a bitch. I wish I didn't constantly judge people on their bodies and how much they eat. It's not nice. I know I hate the feeling of being judged and I do it myself. fucking hypocrite. I must say I was totally disgusted by myself today. I wore a skirt. When I was at my aunt's house, I realized how fat my thighs were. I can't believe I thought I would look good in that. fat ass. So no dinner.
It's late. I should be in bed. Technically I am in bed but I mean laying down to go to sleep. So I'm going to go do that. Good night lovelies!

Positives:
-I enjoyed watching movies/tv with my family.
-I didn't eat dinner.

2 words from my listeners:

Tiffany Tilly said...

I kinda had the same day as you but nobody in my family was sick. But i hope your sister feel better. i wore a hoodie and jeans because i hated how i looked that day and i ate a lot in the morning but skipped dinner because it was late and i really didn't feel up to it. I hope today is a better day, stay strong.

SilentNightmare said...

Eating dinner should not be a positive hun *hugs* but at least mothers day was relaxing right? Hope your lil sis gets better

Post a Comment