Monday, May 2, 2011

hi!

Sooo I lost .4 pounds this morning. Don't know how I swung that but hey, I'll take it. :)
Skipped breakfast.
Went to school. We talked about the truth about gangs in Criminology for a girl's presentation. I bet she just wanted the teacher to shut up so she could be done. But nope, he just kept on asking questions. lol. Sucked for her. It was kinda interesting though. Gangs are scary stuff. Don't get involved in one.
Went to out to lunch before group. Wendy's chicken go wrap (260) and a medium sweet tea (140). Then we went to a frozen yogurt place. I had 6.1 oz of frozen yogurt. 0.o That was approximately 175 calories.
Went to group. I hate group..with a passion. The people never shut up and I don't like the way the leader teaches us. Grrrrrr x 935993457934759475!
I had a session with my psychiatrist two hours after group got out so we had some time to kill. We went to the mall and bought cookies from Panera Bread. I had an oatmeal raisin cookie (370). We walked around Barnes and Noble for awhile. Then we left for my session.
The session went well. My psychiatrist actually offered to take me off one of my meds but I said I wanted to stay on it. I don't want to mess with my good mood. Plus, summer is coming up and I don't have as much structure. I don't do well without structure. He understood. He also thought I was doing so well that he decided to push out my session six weeks instead of four. Woot! Go me!
We had an endless amount of errands to run once that was over. My grandparents fought about where the bank was. We drove backwards(not literally!!) just to turn around and drive back to our needed location: the grocery store. It took us forever in the grocery store. We bought $215 worth of groceries. Fucking ridiculous.
Dinner was too much, waaaay too much. I had a turkey burger with cheese and condiments (160 + 110 + 45 + 20 = 335), aspargus with cheese (~80), and corn on the cob (~115). Holy shit that's a lot of food. 530 calories total for dinner. fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat Total calories for the day = 1475!! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I obviously want to get fat. Two days over 1000? That is just too much. That is very unacceptable. I hate having to eat with my grandparents. I wish I lived by myself so I could just not buy food and not have to worry about it. Fucking monkeys!
Enough about that...
My friend is feeling suicidal again. I'm really worried about her. She says she is being more open with me but she's really not. I get the whole after-it-happens notifications. I don't want to text her one day to find out she's gone without her saying good-bye. I really wish she would talk to me. I mean really talk to me. I don't even know what's wrong. I feel like she doesn't trust me. What more can I do? What can I say to make her better? I just want to help but instead I feel so helpless. I don't know what to do.
My race is in less than three weeks!! 0.o Yikes! I'm so not ready. I'm still way out of shape. It's only a 5k(3.3 miles) but still. I want to complete it in an hour or less.That's 1.1 miles every 20 minutes. I should be able to handle that. It also depends on if I run with my mom or not. If I ditch her (that sounds so mean!), maybe I'll go faster. Who knows? The race is the 21st of this month. Oh boy! I'm actually kind of excited. :) This is a big deal for me. I've never done a race before. It'll be cool. :)
Okay, well I'm tired and it's getting late. Blogs have still not been read. I will try my hardest to get them read tomorrow. Good night loves!

Positives:
-I lost .4 pounds.
-I went to group even though I hate it.
-I enjoyed the cookie.
-My session with my psychiatrist went well.
-My psychiatrist sees improvement. :)
-My race is coming up!!

3 words from my listeners:

Lissy. said...

I know what you mean about hating group! Literally tell me about it :( But well done for going! Am very proud of you :)

Lossa love xxx

GraceyJ said...

even though its a small loss its still a loss! yaay! hehe

as for your friend i know its dificult to open up to people and im sure you know that too. but maybe if you talk to her about some things you have been through she might feel more comfortable talking to you about it ? idk im not much help! sorry
x

SilentNightmare said...

Could u consider that maybe your increased intake helped with the weight loss? Cause your body is like i don't need to hold on to food anymore? Just a thought, rushing out the door sorry couldn't say more love ya and thinking about hun *hugs*

Post a Comment