Thursday, May 26, 2011

17.5

That's my BMI, anorexic criteria. Next step: lose my period. Woo-hoo. No, I kid. This isn't fun(ny). This is serious. Why am I talking like I'm sick? I'm not sick. I'm fine. I could still stand to lose more weight. If my therapist is going to hospitalize me, I'm going to lose as much as I can. but i don't want to be hospitalized. Not yet anyways. I have things to do this summer. I need to take driver's ed. I need to learn to drive. I'm 18 and I've never driven a car. Pathetic. "You can't drive dead." I won't be dead. i'd rather die than gain weight. I'm tired. I'm bouncing all over the place. I can't fucking type tonight. I keep getting dizzy and lightheaded. I'm worried I'll pass out. That would be a sure fire way to get hospitalized. I don't need that right now. I'm tired. Good night loves.

1 words from my listeners:

Kayla Marie said...

My advice: Don't lose more weight! haha don't worry, you're not the only one who is 18 and doesn't yet have a license, let alone a permit (ahem... me!). Maybe focus on maintaining rather than losing? A BMI of 17.5 is fantastic. Take care <3

Post a Comment