Sunday, May 1, 2011

yet another game

only this time, they lost. :( My cousin's team did really well though. They played their hardest. Good job Blazers!!
Other than that, my day was uneventful. I folded my laundry, worked on my math homework, and played on the computer. Ever so exciting. lol just kidding.
My friend isn't doing well. I'm worried about her. I want her to feel better. Now I know how she felt when I was all depressed and not doing well. She ended up burning herself last night. I wish she would have talked to me. I offered to talk to her but she just refused, saying she was going to bed. I don't consider burning yourself going to bed. Oh well. The damage is done. I just hope she can pull it together for the summer. If she's not stable, my grandma won't let her come and stay with us. That would make me very sad. :(
Food today was not great but it wasn't totally horrible.
Breakfast:
1.5 biscuits-270 cals
condiments for biscuits~70 cals
Dinner:
potato thing-180 cals
4 oz chicken-163 cals
little bits of lettuce and tomoato~20 cals
Dessert:
remaining bit of chocolate bunny-170 cals
Drinks:
vanilla soy milk~50 cals
hot chocolate~120 cals
flavored water-10 cals
Grand Total = 1053 calories
That is actually way worse than I thought. fuck a duck. That would explain why I gained 2.2 pounds of food weight. Grrr. I was hoping to stay under 1000 calories. I should have really been under 750 but instead I pigged out. Oh well. The damage has been done and it wasn't horrible horrible. I will do better tomorrow.
My sunburn still hurts..really bad. Owie. :(
Okay, well that's enough of my complaining. School tomorrow morning. Got to wake up early so good night!!

Positives:
-I slept in.
-I folded my laundry.

4 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

Take Care hun

Anonymous said...

i hope your friend is okay, you're right though she really needs to open up. she has a lovely friend right infront of her offering their hand and she's not taking it. not a lot of people have that.
your intake was good, keep it up hun, don't let these ED thoughts fool you, 1000 calories is low.
take care darl.X

DietCokePlease said...

Its great that your an awesome friend =]. Also love your positives, I could do with doing those things. xx

Glitch said...

I like your positives at the end. :) Makes me happy to see those..

Honey, you did FINE. =3 You still ate under what a normal human would eat... don't beat your self up over it, please.... xxx there is always tomorrow. -hugs-


me.

Post a Comment