Wednesday, May 4, 2011

motherf'in poptarts

In my previous post I said I did good food wise. Well now that's not so true. I ate dinner (which was horribly gross). I have no idea how many calories but surely not more than 200. Then I ate a Peepster (32) and a Hershey Kiss (~23) and some Nerds (60). Then I decided to blow it and eat some Pop-tarts (400). fuck fuck fuck a duck!! I also drank some soy milk (~50) and some Crystal Lite water (10). Now I really am a fat ass. Grand total of calories: 1225!! >.< GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! I am pissed off. I also didn't have a chance to burn off any more calories because I was busy doing school work. Fucking monkeys!!
So that's really all for my day. Just thougth I'd do a food update. Oh and I guess I owe you positives.

Positives:
-I exercised.
-My friend went back to college today.
-I had a good session.
-I did some homework.

I guess that's it.

1 words from my listeners:

heiscertainlyworthit said...

You still ate little in comparison to your RDA, so that's a plus. And, recovery is much better option for you now, because of your education :)

If it would help, you could just do some more exercise tomorrow - in comparison to usual?

Thank you for your comment, by the way, I love your support :)

I hope your friend got on ok at college!

Be strong, love Emma xx

Post a Comment