Thursday, May 5, 2011

punishment

I felt like punishing myself tonight for going over 1000 again. I didn't have an urge to cut really, but I was telling myself to cut. I felt like I needed to cut myself to punish myself for "sinning". It's fucked up when you try to talk yourself into cutting. I didn't end up cutting. Instead, I made a collage. It's shitty (and negative) but it distracted me for a good hour and fifteen minutes.
The rest of my day was good I suppose.
School was fine. I think I'm screwed for my math test on Tuesday. I have to work on sequence(s) equations, sums and Sigma Notation. 0.o That's a lot of stuff. Oh boy.
I finished reading the last chapter for my intro test tomorrow. I even printed out the study guide. Go me! lol.
My head hurts. I think it's from the smell of gasoline coming up from the basement. Hopefully I won't die in my sleep tonight. 0.o
Okay, I guess that's all. Boring post.

Positives:
-I didn't "act out".
-I read the last chapter for my test.
-I did something constructive with my time.
-I filled out my diary card the actual day it happened. 0.o

Night lovelies!

5 words from my listeners:

AlwaysStriving said...

Gosh, you are fucking amazing do you know that?! I'm so proud of you for not cutting. I've made myself cut, binge, and purge before...you're not alone...Making collages is such a wonderful way to distract oneself. I like to blast the music and take a hit of green and get to it, hehe. I bet it was lovely. I really like these positive lists and goals that you have. Its kind of contagious and has been helping me try to look at my life differently too. Love you <3

SilentNightmare said...

Good Job on not cutting hun and finding a way to distract yourself *hugs*. Be nice to yourself ok?

Anonymous said...

First, you don't need to punish yourself for anything. But still that's awesome you distracted yourself - who cares if the college isn't great (though I bet it is), the important thing is that you didn't cut :]

Hey I learnt sigma etc for my core 2 maths exam coming up :] are you doing like geometric and arithmetic? You might be doing it at a further stage than me, but if you want some help with it I'm here :] (I love maths :P)

Anyways, take care sweetie. I'm sure you'll do great in your test. Xxx

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you didn't cut, and don't let yourself feel bad for your intake. it was good, believe me lol.
i hope you feel better tomorrow, and take a photo of your collage i wanna see it :)
X

Mich said...

Good for you doing something creative instead of cutting!! And 1000 isn't bad. At least it's not a binge.

Good luck with your maths!

xoxo

Post a Comment