Tuesday, May 3, 2011

homework fail

I have three chapters to read for my test on Friday and I'm still not finished with the first one!! FAIL!! I also need to answer my biology lab questions and do four sections of math homework. Way to stay on top of it Amber..NOT!!
I'm feeling a bit better I suppose. I still feel fat. I ended up eating three Tootsie Pop Drops (45) and drinking a sweet tea from the gas station (~90). So total for today: 875 calories. Way better than yesterday. Could be better though.
Good news though..I got a 94% on my biology test!!! Do you know what that means?? It means I have an A in the class!!! Woooooooooo-hooooooooooooo!!!! It's a 90.6% to be exact. I'm waaaaaaay excited!! (in case you couldn't tell by all the exclamation points. hehe) =D x 938492349329589
Umm I went for a quick run. It was only a mile and I didn't have a chance to go on my second run because my mom got home to late. Oh well. It was exercise at least. Better than I have been doing. :)
I don't know. I guess that's it.
Oh wait! My friend is starting college (again) tomorrow. She says it's going to make or break her. I prefer the first option. She also told me that they've (her group home) been talking about sending her back to the hospital. I hope not but if that's what she needs, then so be it. I just want her to be safe.
Okay, that's really it. Night lovelies!

Positives:
-I got a 94% on my biology test!! :)
-I now have an A in my biology class!! =D
-Not eating more than what I ate this afternoon.
-I got out and exercised.
-My buddy is going back to school. :)

3 words from my listeners:

AlwaysStriving said...

Love you. Glad that you had a good day :-D <3

SilentNightmare said...

*hugs* and congrats on the A

DietCokePlease said...

Congratulations on the A, you deserve it =]. Great day by the sounds f it, well done. xxx

Post a Comment