Monday, January 31, 2011

Hanna Bear

Oh Hanna, what have I done? Why am I so weak? Why did I confess to you my plan? I know that's how your dad died. How horrible am I to tell you that? I am a monster. All I do is hurt you. All I do is hurt everyone around me. I'm so sorry. I never meant to do this to you, to anyone. I just wish I was as strong as you. You always give me so much hope. You've always been there for me. I feel like such a disappointment. I'm letting you down. I've always let you down. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you Hanna. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

3 words from my listeners:

Iris said...

I love you. I love you. I love you.

AbiAnne said...

Hang in there hun! It'll be okay. She is there for you and even though she might be hurt right now, I'm sure she would rather have you alive than not. Just give it some time. Stay strong!! We're all here for you <3

SilentNightmare said...

*hugs*

Post a Comment