Wednesday, January 12, 2011

0.o

I appreciate the fact that you guys (does that offend you girls by calling you guys?) don't think I'm 12. I am 18. I know, big shock there. I'm horrible at guessing ages so I try not to do it. lol. You guys didn't do too bad though. =)
~~~~~~
My grandma woke me up early this morning to take me to the doctor with her. Okay, actually it wasn't early. It was like 9:15 am but that to me is early. (I am waking up even earlier tomorrow! 0.o) I read my book while waiting at both of her doctors appointments. It's called Personal Demons by Lisa Derochers. I finished it earlier this evening. It was uber good. I didn't want to put it down. =D
I was hungry at first when I first woke up but then my hunger faded. It was a rather good feeling I guess. I'm not really sure how to describe it. It just felt good to beat out the hunger.
We went shopping for a new dryer and stove. That took forever but we got it done. =)
Grandma fixed a chicken lasagna (store bought) for dinner. I was at first just going to throw it out but I wanted to try it. I went back for seconds so I actually ate the full serving size which was 400 calories! 0.o Then I just couldn't stop eating. I binged. I ate the stuff I ate yesterday. I ate peanut butter and crackers. I ate a 35 calorie fudge bar. <--That was okay but totally unnecessary. Then I ate some carrots with dip. I feel so gross. I gained 2 pounds worth of food tonight. Ugh. I'm hoping I'll just stay the same weight. Oh yeah, I weighed in at 110.8 this morning. That's not horrible I suppose but I need it to be lower. I need to lose a pound every 2 days or else I won't reach my goal weight by January 31. ='( Fatty. Okay, well I need to go to bed so good night!

8 words from my listeners:

Erin said...

I was right! Yes! haha.

I'm sorry about the binge, but it doesn't sound like most of it was very unhealthy. Good luck with your early day tomorrow.

GraceyJ said...

good night! haha.
that binge wasnt too bad love. dont worry about it you will do better today (because you would read this when you wake up)lol.
x

*Broken* said...

Sorry about the binge sweetie but it seemsa like it could have been much worse so don´t worry to much about it.
I didn´t commented on your pics but I thing you´re gorgeous, they always say I look younger too
xx

NightFlower said...

I always call my friends "guys" :) So nope, I'm not offended! :P
I'm sorry about the binge :(
I'm glad the book was good :)
I hope you've had a good day today xxx

Vampire said...

Haha nope I'm not offended by the guys thing =)

That really doesn't seem like much food... you probably won't gain =)

<3

heiscertainlyworthit said...

You'll get there...be strong! x

Anonymous said...

Hi Im from Pretty thin and seen your blog! Im out to meet new people and hear their stories!! I have had 3 other blogs now but been deleted as some random reported me!! So I am here once again trying to get my story out there to =)

I too hate it when someone says your heaps younger than you are it makes me angry!! Dont stress about your binge just focus on doing better from that point on!!

Bree

Lissy. said...

Don't feel about the binge.

And all the cool kids look young, I look 13 when I'm 19 :)

And thanks for the comments on my blog, I really appreciate everything you say :)

xxx

Post a Comment