Wednesday, January 19, 2011

tired! (again)

Okay, so today was a good day. When I weighed in (after my first post this morning) I was 107.8!! I was like woot! I couldn't believe my eyes. It's really though. I am back below the 110's. YAY me! =D
I went to college today. I found my room okay. I actually discovered a new way to enter the building and a better spot to be dropped off. =) My first class was Introduction to the Administration of Justice. It sounds so interesting. I can't wait to begin!. I also like the teacher. My second class is Criminology with the same teacher. It's even in the same room! It's back to back so I don't even have to go anywhere. Convenient!
I came home and decided to eat lunch. It was a planned break from my fast. I just get really sick when I fast: nausea, headaches, heart problems, shaking. So I ate what I planned on eating: some baked potato casserole thing (~220) and some corn (80). I really enjoyed the corn. It was nommy! I ate about 3/4 of the casserole stuff because I was full.
I had to take a nap after lunch. When I woke up, I thought I had never fallen asleep. Turns out I had been asleep for 2 hours!! 0.o It was much needed though. By the time I woke up, a fresh new layer of snow was falling. As a matter of fact, it is still falling now. It took us almost two and a half hours to go from my grandparents' house to my other grandma's house and back! Talk about crazy!
I came home and ate dinner. I had the remaints of my Applebee's chicken fajita roll-up (~360) and a mug of hot chocolate (60). I was so full I could barely finish my food. I probably shouldn't have finished it but I knew I need the nutrients.
So yes, that is my day in a nutshell. I am off to bed since I am way way WAY tired. Good night lovelies!

4 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

Glad you ate and finished your food :) sounds like your body needed the rest and nutrients that you gave it.

Smallasapanda said...

Your day sounded like a great day! I love corn too! It was good you managed to eat everything, sometimes our bodies need to do that. College sounds good too! Good luck :)

Jane Bramhill said...

Congrats! sounds link you had an ace day! Well done for being under 100 :) Criminology, that sounds interesting.... Hope you have a good day today xx

NightFlower said...

I'm glad you've had a good day :) The class sounds interesting! And I'm glad you had a much needed nap ;]
Take care xxx

Post a Comment