Wednesday, January 19, 2011

GAH! part 2

So yesterday I posted that I woke up at 5 am. Well I beat that this morning. I woke up at 2:30 to go to the bathroom. I had a hard time falling back asleep, but thankfully I was able to. BUT THEN.....I woke up again! This time I woke up around 4:30 am. I was like "are you fucking kidding me?!" So I've been up since 6 am preparing for my FIRST DAY back at college. YIKES!! I need to take a shower and shave but I'm going to wait til a little after 7. I figure I'll let my grandparents sleep a little bit longer.
Oh and also today, I was feeling my heart racing and trying to pound it's way out of my chest. It was super annoying and I couldn't get it to stop. I know it's from fasting, so don't worry, I'll eat. =( Speaking of medical problems due to fasting, I've almost thrown up three times this morning. I've swallowed stomach acid twice and just kinda gagged the other time. NOT COOL. >.< I feel like I could do it right now. But I'm not ending my fast quite yet. I'm waiting til I get out of school around 11 am. But then I'm going shopping for a little bit with my grandma so I'll have to wait even looonger. Oh well. I made it two days. I can make it two and a half. =) Plus, all this not eating is probably tearing up my stomach lining due to my crazy meds. 0.o
I have a serious headache right now (probably from lack of food) and it hurts! Grrr body! Work with me here. I am trying to perfect you! So I weighed myself around 5:30 this morning with my clothes on. The scale read....wait for it.....wait for it....109!! So I will definitely be below 110! YAY!! I'll post what I really weigh tonight. Okay, well I have to prepare for school since my alarm just went off. Talk to you  later my lovelies!

5 words from my listeners:

*Broken* said...

Good luck at your first day back!
I get horrible headaches when I fast too
Congrats on the weight loss!
xx

Vampire said...

Oh honey... be careful <3

NightFlower said...

That sounds awful :( Please be careful.
I hope your first day back at college is going okay :) xx

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Well done on the weight loss, but be careful when you're fasting. I used to take vitamins, that seemed to stop my little funny turns and headaches.

Hope you had a good day at college :) Stay strong xx

SilentNightmare said...

Hope you don't mind if i read along sucks that you keep waking up so early, i get that sometimes too (actually all the time so i just hold me pee in until its so uncomfortable that I'm cold and restless and have to go lol) Neways point is i understand the frustration of being up so early... Hope you get a better night sleep and that your palpitations have calmed down a bit.

Post a Comment