Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 2/Outfit 4

Today was good I suppose. I finally got out of bed at 11 am. I had been up on and off since 8 am. The cat was all snuggled at my feet so I couldn't turn over. >.< Oh well. So I got up and was informed that my sisters were going to see Tangled. I was invited so I decided I wanted to go. I didn't eat anything beforehand because I planned on snacking on popcorn at the theatre. I had maybe 30 pieces. They didn't even taste that good. I estimate those at 120 cals. A lot for something so little. The movie was good. It was kinda predictable though, but what do you expect from a Disney movie? *shrug* I came home and ate 1/2 of an apple (40 cals). My sister ate the other half. We watched Despicable Me. Everyone kept telling me that I had seen it already but I know for a fact that today was the first time I ever saw it. I didn't like it at first but it got better. :) I played on the computer for awhile. I ate dinner: a packet of oatmeal (130), 10 baby carrots with ranch dressing (75), and 1 serving of four cheese mashed potatoes (110). So I feel like that's a lot. It totals 475. That is 75 less than yesterday. (I had oatmeal (150) and a glass of egg nog (170) after my post yesterday.) I know I should feel like I'm doing good but I still feel like I'm doing horrible. I feel like I shouldn't have eaten anything. I feel so fat. Scratch that. I just have to look at it like I'm getting skinny. That's all I want, to be skinny, to be beautiful. I will be those things.
So even though I said I wasn't going to show any more pictures of myself in my new clothes, I am going to anyways. I have to because the shirt doesn't look right when it's not on someone. So yeah, here it is.
 close-up

So yeah, that's me, fatness and all. <-- When I say that, I am not looking for all the comments saying how I'm not fat and all that shizz. I'm saying it because that is how I see myself and I don't want to hear your lies. I guess that is all. Good night!

3 words from my listeners:

Erin said...

It's a super cute sweater. I've been wanting to see Tangled.

NightFlower said...

I'm glad your day went well =) And your cat sounds sweet! I hope you're okay x

Jane Bramhill said...

My cat does that, its funny cos my cat is the only thing that makes me feel loved. I really like the top, you look real tall, I like the way your waist goes in so much and how you can see daylight between your legs. Whats eggnog like? something I've not had the courage to try... X

Post a Comment