Saturday, January 8, 2011

109.6

Pathetic pathetic pathetic! I gained 3 fucking pounds in 2 days. fuck fuck FUCK!!! I will make up for it. I am so mad at myself. I need to be punished. I was finally on the right track and now I'm just throwing it all away. If I don't weigh 106 by the time I go see my therapist, I don't know what I'll do. I won't tell her my weight. I'm too fat, too fucking fat. I did better today though. I didn't eat the whole house. I ate around 500 calories. I still feel like that's too much. I hope I lose tomorrow. I need to lose a pound a day. I need to be 106 by Tuesday. I want to eat right now but I'm resisting. I have to be strong. I did an hour of exercise on the Wii. 239 calories burned. Not enough. Fat cow. I need to do more. I'll do more in my room before I go to bed. Okay, well enough of my thoughts. Hope your guys day went well.

4 words from my listeners:

GraceyJ said...

500kcal is not too much love and im sure you will get the weight off before you know it (:

stay strog love.

x

NightFlower said...

Awh I'm sorry :( I hope today's better, take care xxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.
You're not doing that bad!
x

Vampire said...

500cals is definitely not too much! Take care of yourself <3

Post a Comment