Sunday, January 30, 2011

mood swings

I have been all over the place today. I had urges to cut and OD. I cried. I hit myself. I wanted to scream and punch the wall. I was angry. I was depressed. I was ok. I was everything today. I went onto anabites.com to get support. The girls were very nice. I called my therapist like they suggested. My therapist was being a poopface. I hate how all she does is tell me to do the same skill over and over again. It's frustrating because sometimes I just want to talk. I don't always want to do a fucking skill. Oh well. I made it through. I never really made it through my homework. I can't concentrate. That is shit. I ate too much. I guess that is all. Night.

2 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

Maybe next time tell her that all you need is someone to talk to? Sometimes telling them what you want is better even if they don't agree *hugs*

NightFlower said...

I'm sorry that you feel bad and your therapist isn't helping. Like SilentNightmare said, maybe tell her?
Feel better and take care xxx

Post a Comment