Saturday, January 29, 2011

blog whore

You tell me it's okay
I'll see a brighter day
Little do you know I don't plan to stay
I don't plan to stay and find out
All I want is out
Out of this depression
This oppression
I want to fly instead of fall
Rise up and stand tall
I want a bullet-proof heart
And a matching self-esteem
I want a fresh start
A chance to finally be free
So don't tell me your lies
Don't tell me it'll all be just fine
'Cause I'm ready for good-bye
I will not stay.



P.S. I will be changing my poems on my poetry page tomorrow for those who wish to read them before I take them down. K, thanks!

4 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

here if you need to talk hun

*Broken* said...

You write beautifuly
I don´t plan to stay here much longer...
xx

NightFlower said...

I love the poem, it's super-meaningful and well written...but I hope you're okay.
Ah okay, hang on! *goes hurriedly to re-read poem page* :] Take care xx

scared blogger said...

Thats lovely hun
what is ur motivation?

and thanks for ur comment,

xxXXxx

Post a Comment