Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"I thought you were 12."

Okay, I went to group. It was...n't as bad as I thought it would be. It was fairly simple. I said maybe 10 words the whole night. Wait, I take that back. I talked once we split up into parents and kids. All the girls thought I was 12. One thought I looked 14. It's like seriously? Do I really look so young? Here's some pics:


I really like the last one. I know you can't really see my face but maybe a side view will help you determine my age. (I don't really have any full body pics.) I want to hear what you guys think!
~~~~~
So I was fasting today and it was going really well. Then after group, my dad wanted to get dinner. At first I told him I would eat when I got back to my grandparents house. Then I changed my mind and got a burrito bowl (a burrito with no tortilla). I ate half of that on the way home. Then once inside, I ate a 100 cal pack of cinnamon coffee cake, a 90 cal Special K bar, a 140 cal peanut granola bar, and 450 cals worth of cookies. So I'm pretty sure that makes me a fat ass. The worst part about this was the fact that I wasn't even hungry. I just kept eating and eating and eating. Fucking fat ass. I'm not going to fast tomorrow. Actually I think I will. I'm just going to throw out my leftovers from yesterday and today. I'll just say I ate them. It's a shame to waste food but it's even more of a shame to be FAT. I'll post my weight tomorrow. I feel bad about it already. I shall apologize in advance for my fatness. Well, I guess that's all. Peace.

*God, I'm so fucking ugly!

5 words from my listeners:

GraceyJ said...

*God your so fucking pretty!

hehe you dont look 12 or 14! maybe 16 or 17 ?

Erin said...

You're totally pretty! I love your curls - my hair doesn't hold curl for anything. I'd guess you're 18?

I was in Target wearing a tiara on my 23rd birthday this year, and someone asked me if it was my 16th. I feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

I agree eith 16 or 17. Maybe 18. :)
I'm 18...People always think I'm 12/13/14.. Lol.
Apparently when you get old its a good thing lol.

Don't beat yourself up too much, everyone has off days. Hope you feel better soon. :)
xx

NightFlower said...

I'm glad group was okay :) Haha you do look quite young but I wouldn't say 12! Maybe 15-17. :)

You're not ugly, you're beautiful :) And I mean it! :) xxx

Vampire said...

You look about 15-17 =) Oh and you're GORGEOUS. Seriously! And you're not fat -.-

Post a Comment