Thursday, January 20, 2011

GRRR

So no binge today but still lots and lots of food. I ate cereal for breakfast, snacked on a Special K bar and oatmeal raisin cookies, and had sweet and sour meatballs with rice for dinner. Then for dessert I had glazed apples with vanilla ice cream and 3 1 inch squares of peanut butter fudge. It was all really good but of course with the good comes the bad. The bad was I gained 2.4 pounds of food weight. fuck fuck FUCK! (You know I've realized I have quite the potty mouth on here. Does that bother anyone?) I am so mad. It would be one thing if I binged, but to just eat that normally? I mean WTF? I hate myself for eating today. I will do better tomorrow. I will only eat dinner. All we are having for dinner tomorrow is Campbell's Chunky chicken noodle soup. I will eat only that. I don't need food. I need skinny.
"THIN, where the hell have you been?"

6 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

sucks that you gained so much from just eating. Hope tomorrow goes better for you.

savorysf said...

Sorry to hear about the gain but tomorrows another day. A new start.I swear a lot more in writing then I do person also.Lol.
Xoxoxoxoxox
Take care.

heiscertainlyworthit said...

No worries...you'll probs boost your weight loss, I used to find that a weekly normal eating day made me loose more the next week!!

I don't mind your 'potty mouth'!! Don't worry about it :D

I believe in you! Good luck :)

Stay strong, love :D xx

NightFlower said...

I'm sorry about the gain :( And I don't mind about the swearing, everyone needs to swear sometimes ;] xx

Becky said...

I am in college too but there is food everywhere! There's a restaurant on campus, vending machines around every corner, a convenient-store-like snack shop, and a Starbucks. It makes me really uncomfortable.

The cussing doesn't bother me, lol. When people speak about emotional topics the bad words kind of just seem to slip out.

I am sorry about the weight gain, hun. It sounds like you've got a good plan for tomorrow though <3

Shannice said...

:(

Post a Comment