Sunday, January 30, 2011

grrrr...

I've been up for 3 hours and I've already eaten more than 1000 calories. I had a bowl of Capt. Crunch Berries w/ light vanilla soy milk, yogurt, cookies, and a cinnamon roll w/ lots of icing. Fuck fuck fuck. No wonder I'm so fat. The worst thing is, I still feel like eating. Maybe that's what I'll go do right now. Go shove more food down my fucking throat. fml.

As to my followers (I feel so dictator like saying that lol), I appreciate all your kind comments on my poetry and posts in general. I am okay, well relatively speaking. I'm obviously not dead otherwise I wouldn't be typing this. I'm sorry I've been so negative lately. It just seems like my plan is falling closer and closer together. I almost have everything I need to complete my plan. I just keep reaching out and grabbing all the stuff I can get. I'm sorry that you guys have to read my journey through insanity. Don't worry. It'll be over soon.
A.(scared blogger)-I get my motivation from my feelings. I feel something and the words flow out. I was listening to a song on youtube last night and some of the words inspired me. I just started typing and then out came my poem. I really just write from my soul, my heart. It's the things I cannot say. It's the things I truly feel. The words are my blood, the paper is my flesh.

Okay. Just so you know, the new poems are up in case you want to read them. The ones up this time actually have titles. 0.o That's all for now!

7 words from my listeners:

Nikki said...

:) weekends are the hardest for me. Stay strong though I know u can do it :) I love your poems too

GraceyJ said...

stay strong love. your awesome and we love you (: i dont mind reading your negative posts. makes me feel like im not the only one.
x

NightFlower said...

I will definitely read the new poems :]
I'm sorry your day's going badly. :[ And I'm really sorry you have to struggle with all this. We are here to listen though. Take care xx

heiscertainlyworthit said...

You're not bad for binging, just be stronggg xx

Shannice said...

OMG , ICING AND COOOKIES, NOM GIMME!

SilentNightmare said...

Stay strong hun, you can pull through this *hugs*

Anonymous said...

it sounds like you're really stressed, try and doing something that you find relaxing? sometimes i find that if i brush my teeth after i eat i am less likely to want to keep eating. try not to be too hard on yourself though.
and thanks for all your comments :)
x

Post a Comment