Sunday, January 16, 2011

soo..

I'm feeling slightly better this morning, although I think that might be because I've only been up for an hour. No food. Nothing to trigger my bad thoughts. Just me, chilling on the computer waiting for the day to begin. Sorry for last night's negative post. I just wanted to share one of my journals. Maybe that wasn't a good idea. But don't worry, I'm okay. I was just expressing my feelings positively for once. I have several more of those. Most are about suicide. I do have a few on anorexia. I do have one called Breathe. It's about wanting to no longer breathe. It's pretty sucky. I was thinking about posting it on here but it's too bad. I like my other ones better. Maybe I'll post one of my anorexia ones at a later time. So yeah, I guess that's all for now.

3 words from my listeners:

*Broken* said...

I´m so glad you´re feeling better =)
You should post your jurnals, they are great for expressing yourself
xx

NightFlower said...

I'm really glad you feel a little better now :) take care xxx
P.S. Check my blog! :D

scared blogger said...

Im glad ur feeling good today, and yes s Broken says dont feel too bad, u are expressing urself,
Thank you very much for ur help, yes deep breathing is great, I find it really hard though but thats a good idea with the counting,
I did it today a little
Thank you hun,
A, xx

Post a Comment