Tuesday, January 11, 2011

GROUP!!

I am like seriously anxious off the wall. I could for real start screaming akjsdhfkafka or something. I am seeing my therapist for the first time of the new year. I am anxious about that because I am ashamed to weigh so much after weighing so little. =( Also I'm anxious because I am going to my DBT group for the first time. I don't want to go. Want to know why?
-I don't like people. (no offense!)
-I'm too fat to go out in public.
-They will judge me.
-I will judge them.
-I don't know how to interact with people.
-They will all be younger than me.
-I will compare myself to them.
That is 7, yes seven, whole reasons why I don't want to go. I don't want to do this!! >.< Grrrr! fml.

3 words from my listeners:

NightFlower said...

Awh I'm sorry :( I hope it goes alright :l You never know, it could go well! And I'm sure they won't judge you. I guess all you can do really is just try to make the best of it :/
Take care! xxx

Erin said...

Maybe it'll surprise you? I hope it goes okay.

GraceyJ said...

im sure they wont judge hun. i get like that too with alot of those reasons but everything will turn out okay.
x

Post a Comment