Thursday, January 6, 2011

currently feeling: fat =/

Today was a good day I suppose. I kept pretty busy. (Mom wants to keep me on a schedule.) I woke up around 8:30. I did my weigh in (106.8). I ate some french toast casserole with syrup (120) with light vanilla soy milk (70). Then I had a light yogurt (100). So it was off to a bad start food wise. My grandma and I played a crossword puzzle on the Wii. It was kinda hard but it was still fun. We woke up my grandpa so we could go to his doctor's office. On the way there, we stopped at Burger King for lunch. I got a small onion ring (310). I almost forgot about the raspberry tea. I don't know how many calories were in that. =/ Grandpa picked up his pills. Then we stopped by a couple of gaming stores so my grandma could find a workout game for the Wii. I helped pick one out. We came home and started working on the lasagna. It was really weird because the turkey breast when cooked turned white. Oh well. Once it was done, I ate two pieces (550). It was bad. It wasn't even as good as the first time I had it. =( We got the game set up on the Wii and did a 15 minute workout. It was rather easy but that was the best my grandparents could do. They had a really hard time with it. 0.o Then to top it off, I had a big bowl of ice cream (300). Horrible horrible horrible. So today I had a total of 1450 calories (not including the raspberry tea). How disgusting am I? I gained 3.6 pounds worth of food. I will definitely have gained tomorrow. =( It's okay though. I can and will lose the weight.
Well good night everybody. Have a good day tomorrow!

1 words from my listeners:

*Broken* said...

I don´t think you´ll gain with those calories.
I´m sorry about all the hospital thing, are you feeling better?
xx

Post a Comment