Friday, January 7, 2011

attack of the DINOS!!

I guess today was good. No, today was good. I went to see a dinosaur exhibit at Union Station. It was so cool. They had fossils and mechanical dinos. 0.o Super sweet. Some of the dinos even moved! At the end, there was a chance to Build-A-Dino. It's the same thing as Build-A-Bear but with dinosaurs. (For those of you who don't know what Build-A-Bear is, it's a place where you can "bring to life" your own stuffed animal. You pick an animal out, put a heart in it, get the fluffy stuff put in, sew it up, and VOILA! You have a new stuffed animal. It's pretty sweet.) I wanted to do one but my grandma said it was too expensive. It's cool though. I told my mom about it so my little sister might go see it tomorrow.
After that, we came home. I tried to order my school books for the new semester but wasn't able to online. I printed out my booklist and went to the school with my grandma. I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. =) That's way better than the first time I bought my books (last semester). It was even less than I thought it would be. Online it said it would be over $600. In the store, though, it only cost around $350. I was much happier with that price. =)
We came home, again. My grandma wanted to watch her soaps so I came to my room and played on the computer. Then once my grandpa was up from his nap, I went out and said it was time to exercise. So we did our 15 minute workout (pathetic but my grandparents are really out of shape). =/ Then we played bowling (on the Wii). For some reason my ball kept curving. I couldn't get it to go straight so I gave it to my grandma. (We only have 2 remotes.) I wanted to play baseball so my grandparents let me. It was kinda hard trying to figure it out. I only played one inning. The other team scored 4 runs...BUT I scored 9!! 3 of them were even home runs! Can I say woot woot? lol jk.
We went out to dinner with my grandparents friends/neighbors. It was kind of awkward. They were all talking and I was sitting there all quiet. It was like I wasn't there. (I kinda wished I wasn't.) Then I saw this super skinny girl. I was super jealous. I had to keep myself from staring. I want to be like her..only skinnier.
Now I am back home updating PT and here. Did I tell you guys that I joined a group diet (January XYZ)? Well if I didn't, I did now. ;) I'm only supposed to have a max of 800 calories a day. Once again, I went over. It wasn't as bad as yesterday though, only 920. Still, I am such a disgrace. At least I'm not binging though. I'm just eating more. I will post my weight tomorrow. I am super scared to weigh myself though. I'm scared I gained again. I probably did 'cause I'm a fat ass. Whatever. Well good night.
P.S. Sorry my posts are always so long. This is also my own personal journal. It's better than writing everything down by hand. =P Okay, night!

2 words from my listeners:

GraceyJ said...

i cant seem to get the hang of wii baseball! its weird lol and that really cool you play wii with your grandparents (:

and your not a disgrace either !
hang in there love <3
x

NightFlower said...

I like long posts :) I'm glad your day was good. Aah I wish I had a wii lol. The Build-A-Dino sounds super-sweet. and you're not a disgrace! :) Take care xxx

Post a Comment