Sunday, April 17, 2011

so, umm yeah

Sorry about my last post. I was kind of out of it. I don't really even know what came over me. I just want to say thanks for the support and I was able to get through the urge. I just started doing some homework for school and the urge went away. So it's all good now. :)
The rest of today was pretty good. I didn't get up til 11:26 am!! That's crazy because I never sleep in that late. It was much needed though.
I had breakfast with my grandparents. I had some eggs, a tiny bit of burnt hashbrowns, and 2(!!) biscuits. I ended up getting my hands all sticky. 0.o
I finished reading a book that I started last year. I want to get the next in the series. It's the Pretty Little Liars series. They made it into a tv show on ABC Family. I used to watch the show until I moved (down to Kansas). I've never really had a chance to watch it since then. :(
I had my induction ceremony today for Phi Theta Kappa. That went well. I got to see my mom and dad. It was surprisingly short. It lasted about an hour. There was cake and punch afterwards. The cake was good. The punch not so much. I hate pineapple. :(
Downside to seeing my mom was I found out that she chemical burned her butt. I would say it's kind of funny but I don't like seeing my mom hurt. At least her butt's not all red or discolored or anything. It just hurts really bad. :( Poor mommy.
We had leftover tuna casserole for dinner. It was good I suppose. I just had some jello with peaches in it. That was very yummy. :)
Umm, don't really know what all else to say. I'm staying the night with my mom tomorrow. :) I don't like the reason why though. :(

Positives:
-I got to sleep in.
-I was inducted in to Phi Theta Kappa.
-I ate yummy dessert foods.
-I got through a strong urge to cut.
-I was in a good mood for most of the day.

Thing I like about myself:
-I am stronger than I give myself credit for.

3 words from my listeners:

Mademoiselle said...

That is more like it! :) I am PROUD of you! And don't worry about those 2 biscuit haha! Best wishes you and to your mom! Hope she gets better soon!! <3

(thank you so much for the compliment! it wasn't weird at all and I really appreciated it!)

SilentNightmare said...

Good Job hun, also uber proud of you and how strong you're being *hugs*

GraceyJ said...

you made me interested .. im off to see your last post haha
x

Post a Comment