Thursday, April 28, 2011

=)

Today was pretty good. I got to sleep in a little. :)
School was good. I liked our lesson in biology because it talked a little bit about forensic science (biotechnology).
I did eat more than I would have liked, but it wasn't horrible.
I did have a down moment. Actually, it was more like a down hour. I got through it though.
I went to Power Play (a gaming place) with my little sister's Girl Scout troup. It was so much fun. We went on the Vortex. It was wicked. The walls were spinning and the walkway was holding still but it was as if the walkway was tilting. It was hard to walk straight. lol. We went on the Tilt-A-Whirl. That was fun when my cart would actually spin. We played laser tag..kids vs adults. I was on kids. My name was Twinkie. hehe. I scored 9000+ points. That was the most scored. Heck yes! We did the Ropes Course. It's a series of rope obstacles suspended in the air. It was scary as hell but I did it! We raced on go karts. I won second. =) It was a good night.
The girl closest to the camera is a girl from the troop.

Another girl from the troop.


ME!!
Positives:
-I got to sleep in a little bit.
-I saw my grandma (the one who kicked me out) and we got along.
-School was good.
-I got through a tough spot.
-I had a blast at Power Play. =D

Good night my loves!

5 words from my listeners:

americaneaglelove said...

I'm glad you had a great day! I also love playing laser tag, I usually do a sniper attack. :)

A said...

That is so cool! I've never played that before!!

AlwaysStriving said...

Sounds like you are doing better. I'm so happy to hear that you had a great day <3 <3 <3

Becky said...

I'm so happy to hear that you're doing so well :D
This mood of this post is exactly how you deserve to feel- happy and strong.

I love you, girl <3

and now I'm really craving laser tag, lol.

SilentNightmare said...

reading and caring *hugs*

Post a Comment