Friday, April 8, 2011

new week

I feel like a fat failure. I tried to work out just now but the motivation is not there. It's like I've given up when it comes to my eating. I ate so much today. I ate two full meals. I obviously want to be fat. I hate myself. I hate my body. I'm so gross and disgusting. These are my ED thoughts taking over. I should let them take over. Maybe then I'll do something to make myself skinny. fucking fat ass bitch.
~~~~~~
School was good. Nothing too exciting. Test in Criminology next Wednesday. Reading the chapter this weekend. Reading for my other classes as well. Then I have to get caught up on my math assignments. This last one is crucial. I have to do better on my next test. It's critical.
The day was wasted on the computer. I was mainly doing stuff on facebook for my mom (cooking in Cafe World). So boring and so annoying. I hate that game, especially when my mom does catering jobs. Pain in my ass.
I downloaded tons of music for my i-pod.
I watched a documentary on child anorexics.
Basically I did nothing all day except sit on my ass and get fat. Grrr. (>.<)

Positives:
-My mom left me another song on my voicemail this morning.
-My grandma bought me some more yogurt.
-My grandma bought me a cute little stuffed animal bunny for Easter.
-I now have lots of new music on my i-pod.
-I successfully completed last week's goals. :)
That's all I can think of. I'm in a bad mood right now. :(

Thing I like about myself:
I'm (school) smart.

6 words from my listeners:

Glitch said...

I love the positivity about your day at the end of your blog! :) It's good to realize those positive things in your life - and that's so cute that your Mom leaves you songs on your Ipod!

you got this girly - just... stay strong.. smile.. and remember, I'm here if you need me

Anonymous said...

glad you're still keeping up with your positives. ignore the ed thoughts, you're better than them :)
X

Anonymous said...

I like the positive/negative balance in this post.
Seems much more real and relatable than your last post, not to mention the pleasing aesthetics.

Libraries are great repositories of music!!!

Shannice said...

you are not fat.
i like your positives! you like your grandma to ayeee!!!
love you :] xxx

Harlow B said...

I liked how you listed out the positives (your mom and grandma sound so nice) at the end of this post. It's something my bf is constantly saying, focus on the good things you have instead of dwelling on the bad things.

Good luck on your crim test.

~ Harlow

SilentNightmare said...

hey hun, just wanted to let you know i'm reading and thinking about you. *hugs*

Post a Comment