Wednesday, April 20, 2011

overall good day

Nikki- Yes, that is CSI stuff. I'm going to work in a crime lab. =D

I woke up at a reasonable time today. I was actually out of bed by 7:30 am. 0.o x 294948939482983. I know, it's pretty crazy. My text buddy texted me at like 4 in the morning so I texted her when I woke up. She and her friend had a falling out. I was crap at giving advice. I am crap at relationships.
No breakfast.
School was good. (I always say that but really it was.) I took my test in my Intro to the Admn. of Justice. (checking to see if the teacher posted the scores) I got a 96%. That's what I've gotten on every criminal justice test (except one). I'm just crazy smart like that. If only I could get that good of a grade on my biology and math tests. =/
I saw my therapist today. It was a really good, deep session. We talked about my feelings towards my rape/sexual harrassment and my fear of liking girls. We talked about my shame and my need to punish myself. I told her some really embarrassing things and you know what?..she didn't judge me. I told her about hating being a woman and the fear of having kids. It was a very intense session but I think we made way for a lot of progress.
I ate like a pig today. I don't want to focus on that though.
I didn't weigh myself.
I exercised a little bit. First time in probably a week.
So yeah. I'm tired and I want to go to bed so good night!

Positives:
-I woke up at a reasonable time.
-I liked my hair straight.
-I had a really good session with my therapist.
-I enjoyed yummy peaches (in a cup).
-It's been 4 days since I "officially" weighed myself.
-I exercised.
-I looked up colleges and found what classes I'm going to need. (It's a bit different for every school but most of the science classes are the same. I don't think I want to take any science classes next semester though. I don't know..maybe.)

Thing I like about myself:
-Even when I fall, I stand back up.

5 words from my listeners:

Nikki said...

ahh! that sounds like so much fun!!

it sounds like you had a good session with your therapist... im glad you took notice of her not judging you :)

your positives list is long <3 i like it and i LOVE your things you like about yourself it reminds me of "fall down seven times, stand up eight"

goodnight :)

Kari said...

Thanks for your comment girl. It's awesome you had a good sesh with your therapist, and way to get up early...that can be so hard.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good day, it's great you had a good session with your therapist.
i'm glad someone knows what i'm talking about btw lol.
take care hun.X

GraceyJ said...

thats good you had a sesh with your therapist . they really can help sometimes =]
x

SilentNightmare said...

Happy to hear that you opened up to your T, its a really big step to take so i'm proud of you and happy to see that you've looked up your college courses already :)

Post a Comment