Friday, April 8, 2011

goals check-in

Last week's goals (4/1/11-4/8/11):
1.Clean the house for my grandparents. (Saturday)
2.Go to the Royals game. (Sunday)
3.Tell my therapist my commitments to living and group. (Monday)
4.Do my presentation in Criminology. (Monday)
5.Finish Get Me Out Of Here. (Thursday)
6.Make a list of 25 things I want to do before I die. (Thursday)
All complete!!

Monthly Goals  (4/1/11-4/30/11):
1.Blog something positive every day. yes..multiple positives =D
2.Exercise 5 times a week. yes..sometimes twice a day
3.Read chapters as we study them (not the day before the test!). working on it
4.Read three books (outside of school). one down..two to go
5.Stay cut, purge, and suicide attempt free. yes :)
6.Start/go to group. starting Monday
7.Be honest. yes


This Week's Goals (4/8/11-4/15/11):
1.Blog one (different!) thing I like about myself every day.
2.Start a new book.
3.List 25 reasons to live.
4.Clean my room.
5.Stay current on my math homework.

Good stuff. :)

4 words from my listeners:

Mona said...

Amazing stuff.
This is so wonderful... reading this made my day better.

Tiffany Tilly said...

Great goals! Good luck on finishing them, i know you can :D

Anonymous said...

Oh my.
You have become a type A overachiever in the interim since i last followed you.
I'm glad you are on thr upside of things,
Stay well!

Shannice said...

aww. sweet. i could never keep up with goals xD

Post a Comment