Friday, April 15, 2011

25 Reasons to Live

1. my family
2. school
3. (hopefully) my career
4. share my story and encourage others.
5. fall in love
6. overcome my fear(s)
7. see that life isn't all bad
8. overcome my illness(es)
9. grow stronger
10. prove to myself I can do it
11. experience true happiness
12. find salvation in God
13. publish my writing
14. meet my new baby cousin(s)
15. my friends
16. love (for others)
17. my bucket list
18. simply because I can
19. I deserve more than death.
20. I can make a difference.
21. I'll never know what I might miss out on if I die.
22. I mean something to someone.
23. the pain won't last forever.
24. I have a purpose.
25. I should live for MYSELF.

5 words from my listeners:

Anonymous said...

<3

AlwaysStriving said...

I am so, so proud of you. This brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful. <3

Anonymous said...

26. I'll kick your ass when you're dead.

SilentNightmare said...

You mean something to me :)

Iris said...

This is so phenomenal!

Post a Comment