Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fall 2011 courses

I just got done signing up for my fall semester. Want to know what I'm taking?? GOOD! 'cause I'm gonna tell ya.

Classical Mythology- Greek and Roman mythology stuff
Elementary American Sign Language- super excited for this one!
Public Speaking- not so excited for this one =/
Composition 2- writing papers and such. oh boy!

I should be taking a math class but I'm not sure if I will or not. If I do, that would put me at 15 credit hours. That's a lot. Plus I would be at school for a very long time if I did it on Tuesday and Thursday along with my other classes. Yeah, I was lucky enough to get all my classes on T-TH. Go me! I'm there from 9:30 am -4:50 pm. That's a long time but it's only two days a week. It'll be worth it. :)

4 words from my listeners:

Kari said...

Sign language AND mythology? I'm way jealous.

GraceyJ said...

those sounds awesome! good luck with it all =]

Nikki said...

sign languageee!! omg thats gonna be so much fun! and class only 2 days a week? nice :)

SilentNightmare said...

Do you know what you'll be reading for your classical mythology class or is it just history?

Post a Comment