Thursday, April 14, 2011

short

I was so glad to sleep in this morning. I set my alarm for 9 am but didn't get up for about 40 minutes. I need to work on not staying in bed.
School was good. Nothing too exciting. I thought it was rather amusing that only 7 other people showed up for my math class. Pathetic. And the class before the test. Their loss.
My grandparents ran lots of errands. I was bored out of my mind. We did go for a walk. They actually walked around the whole trail. That is a true .5 miles. Well actually not really. At least my pedometer doesn't measure it as .5 miles so I don't know.
I'm tired.
I don't know what more to say.

Positives:
-I got to sleep in.
-I understood today's math lesson.
-I got to walk.
-It's raining outside. I love the rain.
-My cousin was born today. :)

Thing I like about myself:
-I have a killer serve in volleyball.

2 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

I love the new things i like about myself at the end of your post makes me smile when i see it :). Glad you had a good day and if you want to know the approximate distance of the trial you can try googling it to see if you can find it online

Anonymous said...

Not many showed up to comp i neither yesterday, and the weather wasn't even that great.
But i heard tell there was some sort of weeklong party happening; and that's likely why.

Post a Comment