Tuesday, April 12, 2011

clean!

Today was a pretty good day. I enjoyed school. We did a fun pipette lab in biology. It felt so scientific. It was an important lab because I would be using that kind of tool and doing that kind of thing in a real forensics lab. It was awesome. =) I have a test in math next Tuesday. 0.o I'm nervous about that. I didn't do very well on the last test. I think I'll do better on this one. I have to do better.
I got a new pair of shoes for my induction into Phi Thetta Kappa. The are little white heels. They are cute and were on clearance for $20. That's a win. :)
I did almost perfect on food today. I ate a light yogurt for breakfast (100) and then didn't have anything until dinner. We had chicken noodle soup (130). I then ate a slice of lemon cake (~220). I wasn't too happy with myself after that but I dealt with it. I also drank some soy milk so maybe 25 more. I didn't drink very much. I just sipped some from the container. 0.o I can do that because no one else in my house drinks soy milk. So today's calorie total: 475. I can deal with that. I wish it would have only been 255 but it's the best I've done in days, probably weeks to be honest, so I'll take it.
I finally worked out today. It's been at 4 days since I last (truly) worked out. That is not good. I'm getting back into a schedule though.
I cleaned my room. I have a floor again. :) I also have an organized night stand. It was getting pretty messy. I also did some much needed laundry. (TMI warning) I was completely out of underwear. That's never a good sign. But now it's all clean so it's all good. :)
I have a test tomorrow in Criminology. I was supposed to study tonight but I didn't. At least I printed off the study guide so I can study tomorrow.
Well, I guess that's all. Oh! One more thing..My weight this morning was back below 110. Thank goodness!

Positives:
-My biology lab was really cool.
-I have a cute new pair of shoes.
-I ate less than 500 calories. =D
-I exercised.
-I cleaned my room.
-I'm back below 110. =D
-I have 2 new followers. (I feel so loved!)

Thing I like about myself:
I try my best at everything I do.

4 words from my listeners:

Kari said...

I always feel better when I get my cleaning/organization done. It sounds like you had a super productive day, way to go.

Jenny said...

It's awesome that you got so much done!
Congrats on being below 110 too! That's so tiny! :)
<3 Jenny

SilentNightmare said...

yay for cleaning and organizing i know that always makes me feel good

Iris said...

Great job!

Post a Comment