Sunday, April 3, 2011

12-9

I'm sure you are wondering what those numbers mean. Well I'll tell you...in a second. hehe.
I barely heard my alarm this morning. It's a good thing I heard it though because I had to wake up and get ready for a busy day. I got ready and waited for my grandparents to get ready. We left and were off to breakfast at a restaurant called Tumbleweeds. It was kind of weird. I ordered 2 pancakes with turkey bacon. I only ate half the pancakes because 1. they were huge and 2. I knew if I ate them all, I would want to purge. Plus I was feeling fat and was wondering how much food weight I was gaining. (I was freaking out so bad today because yesterday I gained 5 pounds worth of food!! causing a 3.2 pound gain ='((( this morning. ) But to stick to the positives, they were really good. :)
Then we were off to the Royals game! It was a beautiful day for a game. There was some nice winds and the temp was in the 80s. We arrived at the stadium about an hour before the game. We (sun) lotioned up (my grandparents only did it upon my request 0.o) and went into the stadium. I had no idea the stadium had an elevator and escalator. We took the elevator up and the escalator down but we're not there yet!! We got ourselves some bottles of water and went to find our seats. Our seats were a little past first base on the top level. We actually had a pretty nice view. :) The national anthem was sang and PLAAAAY BAAAALLLL!!!! The Royals were doing really well the first two innings. The Angels had no runs and we had scored 5. It was like oh yes! Then in the third inning, the Angels scored TWO homeruns! It was like oh no! The game started getting closer until the Angels were ahead. I was like "no, we can't lose!" Well then we caught up. I was like phew! But then, we were behind again. It was the bottom of the 9th and we tied the game 9-9. The bases were loaded but we couldn't get that last hit. Next thing I knew, we had 3 outs. The game was going over. So we played 4 more innings. There were a couple of close calls with the other team. They got to third base and I was so worried that they would score...BUT they didn't! Phew! Some guys behind me were antagonizing the pitcher(s). They kept switching the pitchers because they were losing their cool. One of the pitchers previously in the game had actually hit our player!! Anyways, almost 5 hours after the game had started came the magic hit. There were two players on base and then BAM! over the wall went the ball (hehe rhymes). We won! We won!! Woooooo-hoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! I stood up and was cheering my head off. Royals win 12 to 9!! It was awesome! I had such a good time. =D I was so glad I got to go and my grandma said we are going to do it again! It's like double win!! =P
We left the game and started our journey home. We stopped at McDonalds for drinks. By this time it was almost 7 pm. My grandma decided we were going to stop at Applebee's. I decided I would try their Teriyaki Chicken Pasta (450). It was so bland and dry and gross. It was a waste of money, but I ate it. Then we drove home and here I am! What a great day. I am really glad I decided to live. I would have missed out on so much fun had I OD'ed on Friday.
Right now there is storm going on. It was hailing a few minutes ago. I don't mind. Storms always make me sleep well. They are relaxing to me. :)
So overall, today was a GREAT day.

Positives:
-I enjoyed a good breakfast.
-The weather was fantastic.
-I completed another goal.
-I went to the Royals game.
-The Royals won. =)))
-My friend enjoyed her package.
-It waited to storm til we got home.
Yay for positives! I like how I have so many. =)

Seeing my therapist and psychiatrist tomorrow. Good news to tell them. =)
Well it's getting late and I'm really tired. I'll read everyone's posts tomorrow. Night lovelies!

3 words from my listeners:

Nikki said...

i didnt understand all the baseball talk, but im glad to hear you had such a great day :) i also love seeing a long list of positives :D

keep it up girly <3

night

xox

Mae said...

You live in the KC area, too? *squee* I had no idea! I love the Royals, but I hardly ever have the time to get to a game. I only went to one last year, but they won then. =P

I'm glad you had a good time today. Keep focusing on the positives.

<3 Mae

GraceyJ said...

hehe i lovehow you put positives on each blog entry!

Post a Comment