Thursday, April 7, 2011

25 Things to do before I die

1.    Write a book about my life.
2.    Publish a book of my poetry.
3.    Graduate college.
4.    Travel to Greece.
5.    Take a sign language course.
6.    Become fluent in Spanish.
7.    Meet my half-sister.
8.    Accept myself.
9.    Find happiness.
10.  Smile genuinely.
11.  Enjoy life.
12.  Meet my cousin.
13.  See my Michigan friends again.
14.  Beat my mental illnesses.
15.  Become a forensic scientist.
16.  Go skydiving.
17.  Go scuba diving.
18.  Complete another latch hook kit.
19.  Put together all the puzzles I own.
20.  Swim with dolphins.
21.  Master a skill on Runescape (level 99).
22.  Learn to draw people.
23.  Paint a picture on a true canvas.
24.  Live to see my sisters’ children.
25.  Find peace with God.

5 words from my listeners:

Anonymous said...

26. Kick my list's ass.

GraceyJ said...

awesome list (: youve got me thinking now hehe

xx

heiscertainlyworthit said...

Wow...should I join you in writing a list? Lol :P xx

Tiffany Tilly said...

I'm doing #1,3,5,6,8,9,10,11,14,16,20,and 22 in my own life! haha I should really make my own list though.

Shannice said...

MEET ME ;]

Post a Comment