Saturday, April 16, 2011

3 years

I slept in this morning til 9:30, but didn't get out of bed til around 10:35. It felt nice. That's what I love about weekends: sleeping in, being lazy. I finally took my shower. That felt nice too. (not that you all really care about/when I shower. sorry for the tmi) My grandpa made french toast for breakfast. I had two slices and a light yogurt (fat).
I read one of my chapters for Intro to Administration of Justice. I was freezing the whole time I read it. I can't even remember half of what I read. 0.o Not good.
I ate linner (lunch/dinner) around 4 pm after my grandma told me I needed to eat since we would be eating a late dinner. I had probably two servings of Cap'n Crunch and another yogurt (again, fat).
I (re)put together the Harry Potter puzzle that I mentioned forever ago. The wind had blown it apart. Unfortunately, now I am missing a piece. :(
I went to my cousin's baseball game. They started way late. We had to leave at the top of the fourth inning so we wouldn't make my parents and lil sis wait on us too long for dinner. It was just getting good though. My cousin hit a double and then the next guy up to bat on his team scored a home run. I wish we could have watched more. It was really cold though.
Dinner was pizza. I had two slices of veggie pizza (fat x 99999999999999999). I also had 4 packs of crackers (2 in each pack). I am trying to be positive about it. I'm trying not to have urges to purge. Want to know why? It's been three years since I last purged. That's a hell of a long time. There are some days though, when I would give anything to give it up. I just don't want to lose the record. Pathetic reason to not purge. I don't care that it's bad for me. I don't care that it won't help me. I just wish I could do it again. (must focus on the positives)

Positives:
-I refound an old show I used to watch.
-I got to sleep in.
-My cousin was doing good in his baseball game.
-3 years purge free.
-My Cap'n Crunch was yummy.
-I read a chapter for school.

Thing I like about myself:
-I'm nice.

(Ignore the following rant list)
Things I hate about saying things I like about myself:
-I always come up with a reason why the statement's not true.
-It's hard to come up with something I like about myself when I feel like a monster.
-I feel like I'm lying.

3 words from my listeners:

GraceyJ said...

you really didnt eat as much as you think hun(:
last night i had like 5pieces of pizza!
x

heiscertainlyworthit said...

There's plenty of nice things about you. You will see this in time. xx

SilentNightmare said...

You really did not eat that much hun *hugs* and i'm glad that you're 3yrs purge free

Post a Comment