Thursday, April 21, 2011

binge binge binge

It was nice to sleep in today. I woke up in time to shower. My grandparents gave me two biscuits for breakfast (360 for both).
School went well. I have a test in biology next Tuesday. I still have 2.5 chapters to read. 0.o We had a sub in math so we got out early.
Ate at Taco Bell for lunch. Had a chicken fresco soft tace (150) and a medium drink. Then I wanted a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds. I got a medium. It's stupid because I don't even like chocolate milkshakes. I drank it in like 10 minutes. Then my stomach was upset.
My grandpa went in for labs.
As soon as we got home, my grandma got a call from the hospital saying my grandpa needed to come back to be admitted. (I just found out that my grandpa is being admitted. He has fluid in the lungs.)
I binged like crazy. My stomach is killing me. I had cereal, yogurt, raw cookie dough, a granola bar, and peanut butter. I feel so gross and FAT.
Oh and I forgot to mention this in yesterday's post, I'm on my period. I just got off my period 3 weeks ago. Fuck a duck. Just another sign of being fat.

Positives:
-School was good.

Thing I like about myself:
-I'm random.

5 words from my listeners:

americaneaglelove said...

Don't be too hard on yourself! We all learn from our setbacks and strive to do better. :) I truly hope your grandpa is okay, and that everything goes well.

GraceyJ said...

i hope everything goes well with your grandpa!
sttay strong hun
x

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry to hear about your grandad, i hope everything gets better.
take care hun.X

DietCokePlease said...

Hope your grandpa gets better. I hate my period too, makes me bloated =[ but stay positive. Tomorrows another day. =] xx

SilentNightmare said...

Sounds like your binge was emotional/related to your grandad being admitted in the hospital right? And maybe you should get yourself checked out if you only got your period 21days ago i mean it might be early but watch it for the next couple of cycles to make sure that your hormones aren't messing with you. Neways hope your granddad gets better soon *hugs*, stay strong hun, we're all here for you.

Post a Comment