Tuesday, April 26, 2011

middle ground

Today was good/okay/crap. That makes sense..not.
Did part 2 of the forensics lab in biology. I really hope it turns out.
Took my 100 point test in biology. I need a 93% to raise my grade to an A.
Got my math test back today. Got a 91%. My grade is now a 79.5%.
mini-binge once I got home. was procrastinating doing homework.
ran to my sister's school to pick her up. (1.5 miles)
walked sister home. (1.5 miles)
test tomorrow. not ready for it.
sister's open house. the drama begins.
dinner at the restaurant. the drama continues.
I have to write my therapist a letter explaining everything, proving I'm a whore, a slut. It's so obvious that I am. My mom wanted me to tell her at the open house. It's like F*ck No! I can't even tell my therapist and you want me to tell you? Whatever.
almost bought something bad today. it would be perfect. it would sharp. I need something sharp, something big. this was perfect and ever so worth it. no one would know. just another dirty little secret. who has to know? but I didn't buy it, so don't worry. doesn't mean I won't go back. I have to walk past the store again tomorrow. buy it then? yes? no? maybe. I don't know.
I'm tired. Good night.

Positives:
-Didn't buy the sharp thing. =/
-Liked my dinner.
-Got a 91% on my math test.


Beating the urge.


2 words from my listeners:

SilentNightmare said...

hope you can resist the urge to buy it *hugs* good job on your test marks hun

Echo said...

Good job on your test! and hope you get the 93 or 100! for your biology ;3. Stay strong and stay safe <3

Post a Comment