Monday, April 18, 2011

4 years

Didn't wake up on time...again. I have a serious problem with waking up in the morning.
Skipped breakfast.
School was good. I have a test on Wednesday. I still have to read one more chapter.
I attempted to write an apology letter to myself. That didn't work out. I realized I just couldn't lie to myself like that. Instead, on a seperate piece of paper I wrote out what I really thought. I wasn't very nce to myself. :(
Group went better today. It was almost entirely different people. Now we are learning Emotion Regulation. Oh boy. *eye roll* I was on the verge of an anxiety attack during group but I was able to calm down.
I've been with my mom since I got out of group. I've mainly been doing my math homework in prep for my math test tomorrow. 0.o
We went out to Applebee's for dinner. I had the chicken fajita roll-up. I only ate half and maybe had 10 fries. I drank two rasperberry teas though. >.< After that we went to Green Apple for frozen yogurt. I had 8.4 ounces of frozen yogurt, brownie bits, and whipped cream. fat ass.
I've been playing on the computer since I got home. Actually, I was catching up on blogs. So techinically I wasn't playing. 0.o
I got through today safely. I'm getting ready to go to bed. Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. :)

Positives:
-My teacher complimented me.
-Group went better.
-I got through my mini-anxiety attack without freaking out.
-My lab is tomorrow. :))))
-Today wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
-I got through today safely and urge free. =D

Thing I like about myself:
-I have pretty eyes.

5 words from my listeners:

Mademoiselle said...

Hey! I really like to read your blog and I think we might have a lot in common. How old are you? How much do you weight? And what is your goal weight? xxx

Nikki said...

the end of your posts is always my favorite part <3

Mademoiselle said...

Age: 19
Height: 5'4
Weight: 128 lbs.

I am the fattest person alive. I envy you so much...

Mademoiselle said...

Also, for how long have you been ana? And what was your HW?

SilentNightmare said...

Proud of you for getting through today safely hun *hugs*

Post a Comment