Wednesday, March 2, 2011

biology

is so cool...BUT it SUCKS!! I have been doing biolgoy homework since 3:30 pm. It's now 9:30. Totally way too long. I still haven't even finished studying for the test that I'm supposed to be making up tomorrow. I'm going to fucking fail it. :( On the upside, I wrote two really awesome poems about prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells tonight. Go me! jk. I had to do it. It took me an hour and a half to write the first one. They are both almost two pages long!!! 0.o x 2904757389759734529098317563! But once I get that stuff turned in tomorrow and take my test, I will be all caught up.
~~~~~
While I'm talking about biology, I just want to say that I did my presentation yesterday..LIVE!! That's right. I got up in front of the class and presented. It was probably a 3 minute presentation but I think I still had a lot of information in there. I was just so freaking nervous that I sped talk and went through everything really fast. I did well on the question and answer portion too. :) I was very proud of myself. Everyone else I know is too. So YAY ME!! =D
~~~~~
Today I saw the lady from Renew. That went okay. She thinks I'm a good fit for the program. I'm nervous as hell about it. I don't know if I'm really ready for it though because right now all I can think about is losing more weight. I started out this month at 108.6 pounds. This morning I weighed 106.8. That's almost 2 pounds in one day. I'm glad though. The lower I can go before I start this program, the better. I want to be 102 again. I want to be sicker before I start. The lady was saying that if I got too much more sick, I would need hospitalization. I could have laughed at her right then. That reminds me of my therapist telling me I do look the part of an eating disorder. What a joke.
GAH! I have so much to tell you guys and I'm really tired and just want to go to bed. I don't know. I'll try to post twice tomorrow to get everything filled in. Until then, night!
(I promise I will start reading blogs tomorrow!)

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment