Friday, March 11, 2011

really?

I'm in "recovery" and so far I'm lost 1.4 pounds. But shhh, don't tell. I'm not supposed to know my weight. My dietician wants me to not have access to a scale. She says the scale will fuel my eating disorder. Even though I know she is right, I don't care. My grandma can take her scale out of the bathroom (which she forgot to do yesterday), but it won't matter since I have my own. *insert evil smiley face here* I have actually been eating less than I was before "recovery". Ha. What a joke this is. I'm going to keep losing weight. They can't stop me. I'm still too fat for inpatient. I'm still EDNOS, so who gives a fuck?
I went for a walk/run today since it was 69 degrees outside. Super nice. I don't even know if I'm allowed to exercise. I don't care if I'm not supposed to. I'm going to do it anyways. I did last night and I did today. Fuck being fat. I want to be skinny.
Wow. So I realize that I am sounding like a total bitch. I kinda am so I guess it fits.
I don't know what else to say. Night.

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment