Sunday, March 13, 2011

whoops!

Sorry about the screw up on posting comments. I changed layouts so now you can post them again! Well, if you want...
So today was a fat day, a binge day, an I'm-going-to-eat-like-I'm-perfectly-normal day. I ate much too much. I had cereal and yogurt for breafast, a six-inch sub for lunch, and salad, spaghetti, and garlic bread for dinner. Then as desserts/indulgences I had 3/4 a BK Oreo Shake thing and a Drumstick. f-u-c-k-i-n-g f-a-t a-s-s. Once I go to "bed", I'm going to exercise. I'll have gained at least a pound tomorrow. Fat bitch.
My little sister was in a St. Patrick's Day parade this afternoon. It was 36 degrees outside!! I was freezing my (fat) ass off. Thankfully my dad brought a second coat so I got to wear that. Oh yes, that reminds me that I had a 20 oz hot chocolate from QuikTrip. I'm really layering on the chocolate today. Must be about to start my period. >.< x 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999!!!
I visited my grandpa in the hospital. He is still really confused. They can't draw any blood (at least they couldn't before I left.) They had previously tried 4 times. =( I hope he gets better soon.
Tomorrow I go back to IOP. Shit. I bet I've gained weight and I'll be all fat when I get there. My plan was to lose weight, not gain it. (fucking fat ass) I don't even have access to my scale right now so I really have no idea how much I really weigh. I'm like freaking out. My mom and dad's scale is not accurate. >.< Grrrr.
I guess that's all. Night.

1 words from my listeners:

Becky said...

I work in the E.R. and I've seen them try and try and try to get blood out of people and it can get frustrating but they always end up getting the blood in the end. I promise. There's so many different places to draw it from, it just takes time.

I know IOP can be a pain in the ass but you just have to go and get what you can from it. I am in IOP for cutting right now and as much as I hate it I just try to find little gems in whatever people say.

Post a Comment