Thursday, March 3, 2011

i failed

my biology test. I'm quite sure of that. I had no clue what the hell I was doing. Most of it was multiple choice and I knew for sure maybe 5 of the answers. Then there was also matching (did ok), fill in the blank (totally failed), and 1 short answer (totally failed). I'm pretty sure I failed. I'd be lucky to get a D. My teacher is going to think I'm stupid. I actually cried because I had no clue what the test was about. That's what I get for not reading the chapters. I just didn't have time. I read too slow and there was just too much to read. :( I'll just have to try harder in that class.
I'm making up another test tomorrow in my Criminology class. I'm much more prepared for this one. I haven't finished reading the chapter yet but I plan on doing that in the morning.
~*~*~
I lost even more weight this morning. 105. I have a question though. I have two scales, one is just a regular scale and my personal one is a Weight Watchers scale. The first two days of this month, my Weight Watchers scale added .6 pounds to my weight. This morning I was actually .2 pounds lighter on the Weight Watchers scale. I don't know which scale to base myself off of. I'm going off the Weight Watchers scale as of now because at first it was the heavier one. I don't know. Which one is accurate? I put both the scales in the same spot so that's not the problem. Hmmm. Any ideas? Also, when I weighed myself this morning fully clothed, I weighed 106.8 on both scales. Does that make a difference? I think I trust the Weight Watchers scale more though. It also tells me more info (body fat, water %, bone mass, and BMI). My BMI is 17.9. I can't wait for it to be 17.5 again. I want to get even lower. I'm going to lose as much weight as I can before I start this IOP. I have an appointment with a medical doctor on Wednesday. I'm hoping to weigh 100 by then. I don't want to stop losing weight. It feels so good. For once I feel like I'm doing good. Today I did kind of bad though. I feel like I ate a lot: cereal, a Special K bar, southwestern goulash, a biscuit, and 6 Reese's Easter eggs. I also drank a lot of vanilla soy milk. I hope I didn't gain. Guess I'll find out in the morning.
So I'm breaking my promise about reading blogs tonight. It's already 9:30 and I need to head off to bed. I have to wake up early to take a shower and shave. I should be able to start on blogs tomorrow. I'm eager to catch up on how everyone else is doing. Until tomorrow.

2 words from my listeners:

AlwaysStriving said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your biology test. I know that horrible feeling though. I hope it isn't as bad as it seemed to be.

Still so proud of you for going to IOP. Wishing that you have a really positive experience with it, love. Please take care of yourself the best you can and be safe. <3 <3

Kari said...

Sorry about your test love but I'm sure even if you did fail you'll pick it up.

About the scales, I would just pick one and try not to use both, because it'll just drive you nuts. God knows none of us need more of that.

Post a Comment