Friday, March 4, 2011

blogs

I have been reading blogs since about 6:30 this evening. I still have not caught up on everybody's but I will finish them soon. Sorry I haven't commented a lot but I have been reading. I tried to make a comment on the most recent post. I didn't do that on everybody's though. Sorry. I'm working on it.
~*~*~
I am very very very tired. I could barely get out of bed this morning.
School was good. I got 100% on my Criminology test. :)
I played on Runescape for the first time in a month and a half. There wasa  lot of scamming with the free trade now in effect. :(
I gained .6 pounds on my Weight Watchers scale. $&*#@$^& fat fat fat.
I'm getting a massage tomorrow. Triggering? Maybe. Probably. Yes.
Much too fat for a massage. They will be touching my fat. Gross. Disgusting. FAT.
I'm tired.
Good night.

2 words from my listeners:

Glitch said...

Yay for the A on the test :)

about the weight thing - you got this. <3

and :) enjoy that massage! don't let any thoughts get in the way of it... just relax and enjoy it - you deserve it.

Never played Runescape - is it fun? :)

Shannice said...

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE.
i won't pretend i've read all your blog, i get tired sorry.
but i did read the one about your overdose, i am so so so glad you're alive.
my prayers worked ;]
do you have a pt account?
loveyou :]xxx

Post a Comment