Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I used to think that life was something more than depression and EDs and pain. I used to think that I was worth something, that I was worthy and deserving of love, of live, of anything. Now I know better. I know that I will always suffer from depression. I will always struggle with my eating disorder. I will always feel this pain and hurt. I now think that life is not worth living. I now think I will never be thin enough. I will always be fat. I now think that this pain will never go away, no matter how hard I try to make it better, no matter how long I fight. I don't want to fight. I just want to be free. I don't want to feel pain. I want to be happy. I long for a life other than this. I long for suicide to end this hell on earth. I feel hopeless, helpless, worthless. I feel depressed, suicidal, insane. I feel fat, ugly, disgusting. I don't want to feel that way. I want to feel hopeful, helpable, worthy. I want to feel happy, alive, sane. I want to feel skinny, beautiful, lovely. Why can't I feel those things? Why do I suffer? Did I do something wrong? What did I do to deserve this? No, stop. I won't throw the pity party. I just wish someone could answer my questions. I don't want the answers like "it'll make you a stronger person" or "it's all part of God's plan". NO. That is not what I want to hear. That means nothing to me. I want real, justifiable answers. Spare me the bull shit. I want the truth.

4 words from my listeners:

Lulu said...

How relatable, so sorry you're feeling this way but I think its all just a cycle, the depression, the ed, they both feed off each other and make these feelings happen.
Wish I could tell you it gets better, wish I knew how that was even possible.
I guess it is, but how I myself don't know and try to find out everyday.
The only thing I can tell you is this, today has happened and tomorrow can feel different. Better or worse is entirely up to you.
Hope you feel better soon.

SilentNightmare said...

Wish i could answer those questions for you hun, but i struggle to answer them for myself also. Please take care and know that you are loved and cared about *hugs*

Anonymous said...

hey darl, i've nominated you for the honest scrap award.
i really hope things get brighter for you
x

NightFlower said...

I wish I knew the answers to those questions :[ But you don't deserve this. You don't deserve anything horrible to happen to you.
I wish I had something better to say.
take care xxx

Post a Comment