Saturday, February 26, 2011

drug-induced sleepiness

I am so motherfucking tired right now. My grandma decided she was going to wake me up at 7 this morning so I could take my meds. I was like "seriously? it's 7 o'clock in the morning and you are waking me up to take my fucking meds?!" I thought that anyways. I was pretty pissed. It's Saturday. I should be able to sleep in til 9 am and not worry about anything. I don't have to take my meds right at 7. It's like shit woman, let me fucking sleep! So I woke up and took my meds, ate breakfast, showered, and went right back to sleep. This new medication, Abilify, knocks me on my ass. I feel so fucking tired all the time. My grandma loves to inform me of how much of a problem this is going to be for school. It's like shut the fuck up. I don't care if I'm so tired I can barely function. I am going back to school if it kills me.
Other than that, my day went really well. I spent the whole day with my mom. We went to IHOP for lunch. I had the Cinn-a-stack pancakes. I ate half then saved the other half for tomorrow. We went to my grandma and grandpa's house to pick up my stuff. I had a lot of stuff over there. We hung out with my grandparents for awhile listening to The Kingston Trio. The Merry Minuet
After that we went to Wal-Greens to look for toe socks. They didn't have any. :( We went to my older sister's house to pick up my little sister. My mom and little sisster had their massage while I read a book. We went out to dinner with my older sister. Now I am home typing this. I am afraid I won't be reading anyone's blogs tonight. I have to get started on my homework. I have a presentation/powerpoint/paper due first thing in the morning on Tuesday so I have to get started on that. I'll get caught up soon, I promise!

2 words from my listeners:

Kari said...

Toe socks! That really takes me back, I used to love those.

Good luck on your presentation work etc. and I hope you start feeling less tired love.

SilentNightmare said...

Good luck on the school front hun

Post a Comment