Monday, February 7, 2011

amazing isn't it?

How just like that my mood swings up or I guess in this case, falls down. I was on facebook reading through my friends' posts. It stabbed me in the heart. I have this aching hole inside of me. Friends? I call them friends? None of them even know me. They don't even talk to me unless I talk to them. Sometimes even then they don't talk to me. I am worthless. I am a nobody. I deserve nobody. Why don't I just say fuck it all and end it? No one would care. None of my Michigan "friends" would even know. I'm already dead to them. They've done forgotten my name. They've already forgotten me. That's pretty easy to do considering I was never in their minds to begin with. I'm invisible, fucking invisible, and you know what? It fucking HURTS. It hurts like hell. When will this be over?

3 words from my listeners:

Kari said...

It sounds like you're having a damn hard day. We'd miss you though. Seriously. A lot.

SilentNightmare said...

wish i knew what to say hun *hugs*

Iris said...

I would miss you. I hope you live a long life, though I hope the pain abates soon.

Post a Comment