Monday, February 7, 2011

excuse me but...

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ahem*

I don't really know who that is directed to. Actually, I do but it's rather unimportant as to who they are. There is so much I wish I could write. I don't really know what to write. I'm pissed off, but you never would have guessed that, right? I feel like screaming and punching things. I feel like gashing up my arms and letting my blood scream to the world YOU WON! Yeah, well I'm not going to do those things. I'm going to sit here in my anger and boil myself inside out. If my grandparents weren't home, I would probably be screaming at my laptop just like I did yesterday. (It got quite ugly too.) Why all this pent up anger? Well, I don't really know if I could say. I'll just say this, some people say things that, no matter how they meant them, just pisses me off to no end. I don't like being challenged, especially not about this. I feel like I have to prove myself to this person. I have to prove how serious I am. Don't you dare accuse me of something like that! Don't you know I will just prove you wrong? You fucked with the wrong person. The bitch is out and the bitch is going to fight back.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

0 words from my listeners:

Post a Comment